Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter 2011 was not a typical Easter Sunday for us.  I neglected to think about Easter weekend a few months ago when I was planning a little getaway for our anniversary but we decided to head up to the tulip festival for the weekend and camp at the KOA anyway. We had a great time!
Ainsley woke up to her Easter basket and was so excited Kasey and I could hardly sleep anymore.  She was squealing with delight.  I set up a small easter egg hunt in the trailer for her to practice before the actual hunt at the KOA.




More practice outside with the Easter eggs.

Look Mom, I found one!

There's chocolate in these eggs!

We came home from camping to a surprise dinner from Kasey's parents.  Check out the table below!  It was absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful to have them close by for special occasions like this.


Bonnie is making a new quilt for Ainsley.

64 Easter eggs around the house for Ainsley to hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment