Kasey and Ainsley's Mother's Day Gift for me...tulips, a card, and my very own tiara. What a special lady I am to get this kind of wonderful handmade gift. Honestly, it really was great!
Yesterday, we had a Mother's Day tea @ our church. I was asked to decorate a table with my own tea set and whatever other decorations I wanted to add. I was excited to get to use my china for such a special occasion. I finally landed on a plan for my table and I think it turned out beautiful. I was happy to have Kasey's mom and Ainsley with me but wished my mom could be there also.
 |
| Ainsley and Nana enjoying brunch |
Ainsley managed to down a cupcake and 2 then 3 then 4 CUPCAKES before I noticed she had wandered off to another table and was trading smiles for cupcakes. I've got to watch this little one closer.
 |
| Ainsley and Seraphina all dressed up! |
ha! that is awesome. I love that she was making the rounds for cupcakes! :)
ReplyDelete-nicole